Everyday is hug our pet day! And we love seeing you with your mommy today. Looking good Duke.
Hug your hound day is every day around here, and we all love to hug and be hugged. Cute pic of you and your mom.
Hound hugging is the greatest pastime!Woofs,Ollie
You appear to be quietly OH SO HAPPY!Of course, a walk a stuffie a treat would seal the deal!And another cool morning!H&K&WWillow
We get hugs everyday sweet Duke and send them to you everyday ~ Hugs ^_^
I bet every day is hug the Duke day in your house.
Lulu: "Hugs and smooches are the best, aren't they, Duke?"
A very fun day. I know mom is going to hug you today, tomorrow and everyday.I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.Have a woof woof day and rest of the week. My best to your mom. ♥
AwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwHapppyandWordless just purrfectHugs Cecilia
I bet you get hugs every single day handsome Duke!
We have to hug our dog friends every day, don't we, dear Duke?
Awwwww, sweetest hug EVER!!xoxo,Rosy & Sunny (and Beth too)
Awww, so sweet!
You have a very huggable face.
Everyday is hug our pet day! And we love seeing you with your mommy today. Looking good Duke.
ReplyDeleteHug your hound day is every day around here, and we all love to hug and be hugged. Cute pic of you and your mom.
ReplyDeleteHound hugging is the greatest pastime!
ReplyDeleteWoofs,
Ollie
You appear to be quietly OH SO HAPPY!
ReplyDeleteOf course, a walk a stuffie a treat would seal the deal!
And another cool morning!
H&K&W
Willow
We get hugs everyday sweet Duke and send them to you everyday ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteI bet every day is hug the Duke day in your house.
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Hugs and smooches are the best, aren't they, Duke?"
ReplyDeleteA very fun day. I know mom is going to hug you today, tomorrow and everyday.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a woof woof day and rest of the week. My best to your mom. ♥
AwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwHapppyandWordless just purrfect
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
I bet you get hugs every single day handsome Duke!
ReplyDeleteWe have to hug our dog friends every day, don't we, dear Duke?
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, sweetest hug EVER!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny (and Beth too)
Awww, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteYou have a very huggable face.
ReplyDelete