Thursday, February 1, 2007

Tuna and Walnuts






My dad's lunch almost every single day is tuna on Ezekiel toast and a handful of walnuts and I have learned to just luvvvvvvvv walnuts! Ocassionally he'll have a handful of blueberries and they're yummy too but those walnuts are just the bomb! Dad just handed me one and mom caught me chewing with my mouth open. Sorry, very un-ladylike- it's that darn camera again!

I have learned just the right technique for begging in hopes that dad will share that lunch with me! I stare long and hard at his face - really concentrating hard - looking like the sweet little angel that I can be! It gets these hoomans every time!!! hehehe









The most unfair part is when dad decides he needs to actually eat his lunch and his arm goes up in front of my face and I can't see!!!! So then I have to take my paw and place it on his arm so that he remembers that I'm there and that I'm very patiently waiting for that tidbit that I "need" to stay alive. He seems to forget a lot that I'm a starving girl! If the paw on his arm doesn't work then we try the paw in his lap. One of these actions is sure to work!
















Awwwwwwwwwwwwww he took pity on me! I sure do love my daddy! He's so good to me!









Until next time............................
Love ya lots,
Maggie

12 comments:

  1. Hey, the only kind of nut that I'll eat are walnuts!!!!!

    I like to roll on blueberries and grapes and make them all gross, and then I go and ask for another one and do the same thing, but I never eat them. I will beg just like how I beg for food, because I love to make a mess!!!

    ps. how much postage fee do you think I need to post?? It's coming out of my food money, so I can't give too much extra....

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Maggie, you are lucky to have good parents, who like to treat you! keep up what you're doing, it's obviously working to your advantage:)

    Hugs from Billy xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. maggie,

    now i can tell mom i'm allowed to eat nuts. she is afraid peanut might be poisonous to me so when she eats it she doesn't allow me to have it. :-(

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dad seems VERY nice! We love walnuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mike can resist all begging ploys, but Linda always gives in- she is so easy.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, hope you get many n many walnuts n tuna to eat.

    Hey, check this out pet ecards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lie you have daddy wrapped around your paw! Not my dad, he's REALLY strict. Never got one teeny scrap form begging at the table from mum or dad.

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maggie,
    No one can resist that pretty face of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Maggie,

    At our house, we love nuts too. Our favorite it almond, but we like walnuts as well. And cashews. And peanuts.

    See ya
    Pippin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I don't know exactly what walnuts is but it sure look tasty.. and I like the picture where you look by the door....
    kiss, Faya

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've gotta try those.. sounds yummy if it's Aire-proved!

    And I LOVE the new photo of you by the door on the side of your blog!!!!

    Love,
    Bogart

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dad is such a nice guy. San we go your house for holiday?

    Love
    Boy n Baby

    ReplyDelete