We got an envelope in the mail from our goodest and bestest friend, Putter, on Wednesday!
It's a list of Airedale rules that need to be read over and over and followed to the letter! Mom said that she'd be framing this and hanging it in the kitchen!Can you read it?
1. The Airedale is not allowed in the house.
2. Okay, the Airedale is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
3. The Airedale is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
4. The Airedale is only allowed on the old furniture.
5. Fine, the Airedale is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.
6. All right, the Airedale is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
7. The Airedale can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
8. The Airedale can sleep under the covers every night.
9. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the cover with the Airedale!
10. In all cases of dispute...........
the Airedale rules!
What do you think? Is the kitchen the best room for this to hang and should it be framed in gold?
We met new Airedale friends recently! Their names are Inky and Molly and they have a blog!
They're adorable and very normal mischievous Dales and if you haven't met them, please stop by and say hi when you get a chance! Their comment section is now working and I'm sure they'd all love to hear from us!
And we have another new blog to tell you about! This one is about Minnie and Mickey, the Cockatiels! This is Mickey Mouse cockatiel! Isn't he just beautiful!The writer of this blog is mom's 11 year old niece! You've just got to stop by and see Minnie and Mickey's itsy bitsy babies, Donald and Daisy! They're being hand-raised!
So until next time.....................
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch