Sir Woodstock tagged us right before we left for our Nantucket vacation for a fun meme!
We're sorry it's taken us so long to get around to the tag, Woodstock! Please forgive us!
1. Who is the hottest Movie Star? We both agree, it's Winn Dixie!
2. Apart from your house & car, what is the most important item you have ever acquired? I, Maggie, would have to say my pretty pink harness! It always means fun times every single time mom puts it on me!I, Mitch, just love my udder toy! It's always the first thing I grab when I want to play tug and I LOVE to play tug with anyone and everyone! This toy never gives up and it never dies! I love slapping hoomans on their legs with it to get their undivided attention!
3. What is your most treasured memory? We both agree on this one too! NANTUCKET!
4. What was the best gift you ever received as a furkid? Mr. Carrot!My udder tug but I do have to say that rope toys are a close second!
6. Four words to describe yourself? Talkative, lovely, foodie, sweetie!
Handsome, huggable, sassy, adventurous!
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008? We both have to agree on the highlight being Nantucket both in 2008 and 2009!
We don't have many lowlights! We're both pretty happy dogs!
8. Favourite Film? That would be Winn Dixie but Lassie is a close second!
9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you. I don't like bananas any longer! I used to like them a lot but now that I'm 11, I no longer like them! YUK!I love bananas! Thanks for the afternoon snackie, mom!
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? Mom says that I would make a great Sniffles because I never shut up!
Heyyyyyyyy - not nice, mom!
I want to be Fred Flintstone because dad LOVES him and he always looks like he's having fun!
We're supposed to tag people to do this meme but Mitch and I have decided that if you want to play, then please go ahead! It was really fun and we had lots of laughs!
So until next time..............
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch