We were awarded the "You're a Blessing" award by Jake and Fergie! Thank you so very much! Both of you are very, very special to us.
"This award is to be bestoed upon five individuals with the hopes that they will cut and paste the badge above for their blogs, then honor five more and so on and so on... "
It's so tough choosing just 5 because you're all so very special to us!
1. To Sunshade - if it wasn't for Sunshade and her mom, we wouldn't be blogging!
2. We can't leave her brother Jaffa out! He's a blessing too, even though his sissy thinks he's Stinky!
3. To our friends Penny, Poppy and Patches! They're having a rough time of it right now taking care of their dad and we understand just how very stressful that can be!
4. To our good buddy, Norwood! We love visiting his blog! He always makes us smile. His mom is such a whiz with the computer, unlike ours!
5. To our friend, Blue! We love her blog and we love playing true colors Thursday each week!
Each and every one of you is a blessing to us!
We also got this "Best Blog" award from our Poodles buddies, Mollie Jo and Bobo!
We're supposed to pass it on to 14 others! We're breaking the rules here because we think that all of our friends have the best blogs! Choosing is much too hard so anyone reading our blog, please consider yourself to have the Best Blog!
You have all probably heard already that our mom is heading to Florida. She'll be leaving on Tuesday and she'll be gone for a whole week! She's been making lots of lists for dad so he'll know just how to feed us and how much to feed us and how often to feed us - you get the picture!
Dad doesn't pay as much attention to detail as mom does! But in order for mom to have a good time and not worry too much, the lists are necessary!
Dad has already told us that one night we will be dining at Glenwood and then have ice cream afterwards at Wentworth's! Let's see if mom remembered to write "purple spoon" on this list!
We know we'll survive without you mom but we're sure going to miss you!
Maggie and Mitch