What are the qualifications for jury service?
A prospective juror must be:
- A United States citizen - I was born in Missouri so I'm a US citizen.
- A resident of the county - yup - New Haven county.
- At least 18 years old - I'm 5 years old so 5 times 7 is 35. I'm of age!
- Able to communicate in the English language - Of course! Mom taught me all of the important words that I need to know, cookie being the most important!
- Physically and mentally capable of serving - what do you guys think? I hear lots of BOL so I think that means yes!
And it says to please dress appropriately.
I'm happy to help you out so that you can hand feed Maggie breakie in bed, mom!
Yer favorite son,