Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Mom Is Home!!!!!

I'm so happy! My mom is home from Florida! Dad and I went to pick her up around 11:30am. She was waiting right next to the curb with the biggest smile on her face! I was so excited to see her!!! Mom has been telling me since she's been home how much she missed me and she won't stop hugging me or kissing the top of my head. She keeps telling me how wonderful I smell! I'm sure glad she's home!
I got packages in the mail while mom was away and dad wouldn't help me open them! I guess he was saving that chore for me and mom so that the evil camera could be back on the scene!
The first package was from Bogie

I could smell something really yummy inside and I couldn't wait for mom to help me open it. Geez Bogie - you sure used enough scotch tape!





Bogie sent me a beautiful Valentine telling me that I was the most beautiful Aire-girl in the whole USA!!! I'm so touched Bogie! Yes, I'll be your Valentine! I would be honored to belong to a handsome super stud like you!

Bogie also sent me dried chicken finger treats and told me that they were his favorites! Mine too Bogie and you'll never guess what mom brought me from Florida?! Chicken finger treats -so our Airedale mom's think exactly alike! Isn't that too cool and now I have twice as many treats! I can't wait to dig in!


The next gift mom helped me open was from Boy and Baby . This package came all the way from
Singapore!!!













You guys are both so sweet! This valentine was on red paper with a little gold heart at the top of it. They even signed it with a very creative doggie paw!
And not only that they sent me this really cool magnet that goes on the frig! I just love it! It's me!!!!! Thank you so much!

















I feel like the most special girl in the world right now - mom is home and I got Valentines and gifts from my very best pals in the whole wide world! I have more news to report but right now I gotta go snuggle up with mom. It's been too long.

Till tomorrow.................

Love ya lots,
Maggie

17 comments:

  1. Wow! You got some great Valentines!

    Kisses,
    The Brat Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's you on the fridge! hehehe. how good of boy n baby to send you a V gift.

    bogie is so sweet too. he managed to charm all the aire girls on the planet!

    oh, i'm glad your mom is back now. now you can snuggle up with her.

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine Day Maggie! So glad your mom is home:)

    Hugs from Billy Boo:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike!!!!!

    I'm glad you got your special Aire package, and that you'll be my Valentine!!!!!

    Big Aire Kisses

    Love,
    Bogart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maggie Girl,
    Happy Valentine's Day!! Wow, you have received so many presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your mum is back already. You must be a very happy girl this Valentine's day huh Maggie. :)

    ~ fufu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day sweet Maggie. That fridge magnet really does look like you. BoynBaby are so sweet.

    Tail wags
    ~Scrappy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo, mummy is home!!!

    You're a lucky girl getting such great Valentine gifts.

    Happy Valentine's Day Maggie!

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pleased your Mum is safe home! It is lovely when they come back isn't it?

    Happy Valentines day from Marvin xxxxxx To Maggie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy valentine's day maggie! i'm glad your mommy got back in time to celebrate with you too!

    loves and kisses,
    fee

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are soooo happy your mommy is finally home. Isn't it the best feeling in the world. Now you don't feel like a part of you is missing.

    We know this will now be the best Valentine's Day ever now that your whole family is together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear that your mom is back. And we are glad that you like the magnet too. It kind of reminded us of you when we saw it.

    Love
    Boy n Baby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Maggie, I'm glad your mom is finally home. I know U must miss her like crazy.

    Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Valentine's Day, pretty girl! Will you be my valentine too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your mom is home now. How cool.. Have a nice Valentine day. Kiss, Faya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Valentine's Maggie!!!!! Shhh.... but tell me, did you get lots of tuna and walnuts while your mom was away?????

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete