Norwood informed us about a week ago that July 19th was National Ice Cream day! We have written it on the calendar and you can be sure that we'll be celebrating this very special holiday every year without fail! Thanks, Norwood!
Mom found more Mango Ice Cream at the grocery store this week! It's one of our very favorite flavors! This time mom put it in brandy snifters to make it more of a challenge for us to get the ice cream out and to give her more time to take lots of pictures!
Holy moley, Mitch, we're nosey to nosey!We are really having to work to get this mango ice cream out of here!Hey, Maggie - mine is all gone!
Do you think mom will give us a refill?
Hey, Norwood! We need to create another National ice cream day in a hurry! Should we make it a monthly holiday?!
We received the Kreativ blog award from Doctor Dre and Brodie and Ailsa! What at honor! Thank you so much!
We're supposed to list 7 things about ourselves that you might find interesting.
1. I, Miss Maggie, hate to be hot and at night I would rather sleep on the floor than in my bed!
2. I, Mitch, hate bugs that fly around me and try to kiss my butt! It drives me NUTS!
3. I, Maggie, used to be a fast eater but now that I'm older and wiser, I take my time and enjoy my meals!
4. I, Mitch, can finish my meal in no time flat!
5. I, Maggie, am not into hugs and squeezes. I would rather you sweet-talk me than hug me!
6. I, Mitch, am a love bug! I love hugs and kisses - the more the better!
7. I, Mitch, have a deep wolf bark and my barks sometimes hurt my ears and I have to shake my head after I bark to get my hearing going again!
A lot of you have already played this game so we won't tag anyone but if you want to play, then consider yourself tagged!
So until next time..................
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch