We got tagged by Dory and Liza to list 8 random facts/habits about ourselves. Mitch and I are taking this on together as a project.
1. We both luvvvvvvvvvvvvv pizza! Any kind! We're not fussy at all!
2. We both love ice cream! Whichever kind mom decides to pass our way on our little red plastic spoon is fine by us!
3. We both love to hike Sleeping Giant! We always know when it's a hiking day because we wear our special black harness's to climb the Giant and mom brings that special blue cooler with ice in it so we can quench our thirst after that nice long climb!
4. We both love marrow bones! We've been getting them pretty often and they're sure tasty and keep us both busy for quite awhile!
5. My favorite toy is still Mr. Carrot. Mom has yet to bring home a new toy to top him! Mitch loves all toys, especially the one that I'm playing with at that moment! You doggies with younger siblings know EXACTLY what I mean!
6. My favorite vegetable is a cucumber! Yummy! Nice and cold and oh so refreshing! Mitch loves his carrots!
7. I'm a very vocal girl! I bark at just about anything! Mitch is not quite as vocal (mom is rolling her eyes and saying thank goodness) - he's more laid back and easy going!
8. We both love riding in dad's pick-up truck! Anytime we're both in the back seat together we know it's going to be a fun adventure!
So here are the rules for those who I am tagging:
1. Each person tagged starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. The person tagged blogs about each of these facts and posts these rules.
3. At the end of the blog entry, list eight people to get tagged.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged, and to read your blog.
I hate to do it but here is our "tagee" list -
Sunshade and Jaffa, Scrappy and Pebbles and Butchy and Snickers and Harley and Hagen
Until next time................
Love ya lots,