Monday, February 17, 2014

The Tennis Ball Game

We both got to play the tennis ball game - and this time to see if I really could beat Molly and show her who's smarter!

Mom decided to go with a mini-muffin pan this time  so all we had to do was knock the tennis ball off with our noses  - instant treat with very little work!
Too easy!
So back comes the larger muffin pan.  We either have to lift the tennis ball out or sneak your tongue underneath, if you work hard enough~

Molly is beginning to understand how it's done but mom hasn't been able to get a picture yet.
We'll keep trying though.  Neither one of us does "take" on command. 
It's a fun and game it's very rewarding when mom gets frustrated with us and needs to show us how it's done.  Free treats!  
So until next time............

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

21 comments:

  1. Lots of practice...which also means lots of treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree with Reilly more practice = more treats. Nice one. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have the world's most clever mom!

    gus n teka

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and stimulating game. That is so creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try that with my pups. Looks like fun!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL.... we love that you two are playing the game TOGETHER... THAT is super fun...

    BUTT we are thinkin if you pawtend NOT to know how... your mom will give you rewards... so Don't Learn TOO fast.... OR BETTER YET Pull the AireWool over your mom's eyes and just ACT like you don't know what to do... hehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitch and Molly you have a very smart MOM!!!
    Looks like a geart game!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yah its Sugar's fav game too. For sure you've seen her video, It's so much FUN FUN FUN!!! How many treats did you guys had? Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like fun and with treats connected, even better
    Wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  10. We STILL haven't tried that yet....

    The mini-muffin sounds like it's the best.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lot of work guys, but treats are always worth it!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't know what is better, a treat or a zillion tennis balls
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowza. Working hard for those treats! I am only gonna show my mom the mini muffin pan part so I can get treats easy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to do that tooooo!
    I want to play!!!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome idea for a game! Two thumbs up from my Labs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a brilliant idea! I secretly pray that my mom will let me try something like yours. I love challenges. Well, to me, it means treats :)

    ~Eva

    ReplyDelete
  17. Penny's tail starts to do windmill wags when I get out games like this. I'm glad you two are having such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks really fun! I'll have to ask my mom if we can play!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete