Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pasta Carbonara

Mom wanted to make her usual recipe for pasta carbonara but she didn't have any white wine and she wondered if there was a recipe that used red wine instead.    She found one here.

OMD, this is bacon and garlic and wine cookering together!   yummmmmm

 We love bacon and onies!  Who doesn't?!   Well, our dad wasn't too fond of it.   He prefers his bacon to be crispy and it's not crispy in this recipe so he pretty much ate the onies and left the bacon.   We wish he would have given it ALL to us but he didn't.  
 Yes, please, and we'll have seconds!
 This was a VERY rich and filling dinner.    I'm ready for a nap!
 Love ya lots♥
Molly and Mackie

19 comments:

  1. M&M did you know that pasta is brain food? Mackie eat lots before you Obedience classes!!It looks really yummy to me that is for sure and we love twisted pasta here too. Mom is making Bolgonese sauce this morning and it has bacon in it too.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. We made sure the Muzzer has it bookmarked . Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic he looks like a stuffed toy! I quess he was stuffed!
    Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!!!!! Your Dad skipped the BACON????? Guess that turned out well for you two! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our mom is like that with bacon, too. I. Don't. Get. It!!!!
    That last picture of Mackie is simply adorable!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD...That looks delicious!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bacon and onions!! I think we could smell that from here and we were all drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU got the BACON... that is super since we aren't supposed to have Onies...You are LUCKY your dad likes Crispy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least he shared some of the bacon. Some is better than nothing, right.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think food at your house must smell mighty good.
    All my moms do,, is go to McDonalds.. I guess my moms are old and lazy.
    And I never get anything,, I have to stay home.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two are the luckiest dogs with all the delicious things you get to taste! Don't tell my dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yum, yum DROOOOOOL!!!!!
    This is my Dad's most favouritest foodables...wiv a little help frum ME of course
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my dawg! In our wildest dreams that will happen here
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks delish! We can't believe your dad didn't share all his extra bacon with you.

    ReplyDelete