Friday, February 9, 2024

Nature Friday

 We are joining Rosy and Sunny this week for Nature Friday~~

We had twenty degree temps on Wednesday morning with a wind chill so mom decided that Mitch's coat was a must wear for me.  She was reading that pups with dementia would prefer to be warm.  We can do that!


We don't see a whole lot of green in the neighborhood yet but this Yucca is green enough!
Mom can't remember the last time we walked all the way to the "secret garden".   It's been months!
And a wee bit past the secret garden - look mom!   Who has a horse around here?!  Can you see how tightly she's holding my leash?   She doesn't want me snacking or rolling.   She's such a pawty pooper!
And to brighten your Friday.   Mom was at Van Wilgen's once again checking out the Orchids.    She would love to have one but she's afraid that once the flowers fall off, she will never get it to bloom again.   
Happy Friday, everybuddy!
Love ya lots♥
Molly


14 comments:

  1. It looks like the two of you had a nice walk. Everything is such a mess here, we don't know what to do. We are not even allowed in the yard unless it is frozen because it is all mud and the grass is in bad shape in most of the backyard. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a spooky house in da hood? lets do some investigation next howloween :O))) happy furryday dear molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess they didn't have a large enough poo baggy -

    We have an orchid here that Auntie Di got us some years ago - it is still growing nicely - and surprises us with blooms every now and then - so we keep feeding it ice khubes every week or so -

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Oh look at that grin to sign off... right back at ya, Molly dear!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly
    Mitch is surely smiling at you in his most warm jacket. When I walk, I don't like wind whipping around my neck and ears. BOL BOL Molly you crack me up..."mom is a party pooper". Do you know where the horse lives.
    Love you lots
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lulu: "Awww man! So close to the horse poop, and yet so far!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful walk you had with your mom, Molly. It's too bad she didn't let you get close to that horse poop. We bet it would have been fun to taste or roll in. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did find some nice nature sweetest Molly and I'm glad you had a walkie, even if it was cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful long walk you had Molly...Sunny would have loved a little nibble of that horse poop BOL!
    xoxo,
    Rosy and Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! That sounds cold! Also - snacks! Horse poop! Treat ball! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m all too familiar with horse poop. Mom is right, no pups should get curious about poop. I hope Mom keeps warm too, while you have Mitch's coat. Get that gorgeous Orchid.💗 I’m sure you can get it bloom again because you’re so good with flowers. 🥰

    That Orchid is so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off it.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait! What?! Do you have dementia, Molly, or did I misread? I hope not!
    from Nancy and Nona.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great walk and we agree with your Mom about staying away from stinky stuff, Treacle loved Sheep droppings and was a terror for it!!! I am also like your Mom with orchids I have been given them as gifts and as soon as the flowers drop I am left with a stick!!! Love your smiling face Hugs & Love Susie & Coco xx

    ReplyDelete