Monday, February 5, 2024

Molly Monday

 Mom made her cheese bread yesterday.   She says that it is so easy to make and the bestest ever!

This is the recipe if anyone wants to have it:

EASY CHEESE BATTER BREAD 
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. warm milk
1/4 c. warm water
2 1/2 c. all purpose flour
1 pkg. active dry yeast
2 c., 8 oz. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. sugar
3 eggs
Generously grease bottom and sides of 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Melt butter in warm milk and water (microwave works well). In large bowl combine 1 1/2 c. flour and all other ingredients; beat 3 minutes (had whipper works well) at medium speed. By hand, stir in remaining 1 cup flour. Cover and let rise in warm place until light, about 45 to 60 minutes; dough does not double in size. Stir dough down; place in greased pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, baked 45 to 50 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pan immediately. Store in refrigerator. Note: It tastes better after it's refrigerated, be eaten warmed up. Good with a little butter on it.
Oops- sorry that I ate it so fast and you sorta missed your shot, mom☺
She always asks me, "Was it good, Molly?"
Yup - it sure was!
Time to play some ball, mom!
Happy Monday, everybuddy!

Love ya lots♥
Molly


12 comments:

  1. It looks super yummy with that baked cheese! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheese bread looks wonderfully cheesy Molly. Yum!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    YUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Love your new blog banner, too, Mols. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly OMDs that looks absolutely delish!! WOW I love the asiago cheese bagels at Panera.
    Years ago I learned that Yeast did not want me as a friend. No matter the # of times I requested he 'friend' me he snubbed me. Kudos to Mom
    Love you lots
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bread sounds yummy! Maybe we can get our mom to make some for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lulu: "Mmmmm, cheese!!!"
    Java Bean: "Yay ball!!!"
    Lulu: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
    Java Bean: "I think so ..."
    Lulu & Bean: "CHEESEBALL!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cheese bread. Yummy. If you love it it has to be very delicious.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a woof woof day and week, Miss Molly. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sure does look yummy Molly. Looks like you might need another piece BOL!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOW it is OUR turn to drool!

    Thanks fur sharing!

    BTW, we love the new SPRING header!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh we love that!!! and we will try that... we have too... cheddar is rare here, but maybe gryere can do the trick too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bread there, I love your second picture, cuteness overload! 😋To me, bread is a lot of work, so awesome work, Mom!

    I noticed your very pretty spring-like header. Mom does everything pretty! ✨ We had big snowfalls past 2 days and I hope to see them again before spring takes over..❄️

    Your cheese bread makes me hungry😆,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete