Sunday, September 22, 2024

Welcome Autumn

 Happy first day of Autumn~



About the prong collar~~
I LOVE my walks and the reason I pull is that I'm so excited to see and sniff everything as quickly as possible.  Sometimes, I weave when I walk, which makes mom dizzy☺ Mom is always saying that I don't have a slow speed.   I have a fast speed and a faster speed and being the Senior that she is, this is not always a good thing.   When I pull for too long, she gets frustrated and cuts my walks short and that doesn't make either one of us happy.   

I don't care what kind of a training device she puts on me as long as I get my walk.  Mom wants me to walk with a harness like Molly did and we will get there.   It will just take time and patience and more and more training.  

Happy Autumn!

Love ya lots♥
Duke  

11 comments:

  1. We know your mom and NAM will get you collared and leashed for evFURRYone's safety -

    We wonder if you'll enjoy leaf hunting and rolling?

    Happy Autumn to all of woo!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Storms took our power at 12mn - thank DOG and praise cheeses it came back at 640am - mom didin't want to go into work TO work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    The more you practise the better it will be... I hope! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful with those fabulous fall colors Dandy Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with YAM...practice makes perfect. YIKES weaving is not good when walking. Sometimes I look around me for EMW photos forgetting to watch where I walk. Almost stumble today over uneven sidewalk. Young whippersnappers like Mom and I must keep 2 feet on the ground.
    Duke your pose today is most handsome
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy fall, Duke! Everything is so wonderful and exciting for you that it's hard to slow down. But you'll learn because you're a super good and smart dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly, we love it that you enjoy your walks so much, and are sure you'll have this 'walking nicely and not pulling too much' business sorted before long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy fall! Enjoy all the good fall sniffs on your walks. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's tough being a young pup, Duke. We know you and your mom will work out how to make both of you happy on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photo, Duke, and wonderful quote. Learning to walk without pulling takes time. Take heart, Timber is still working on it although most days he is pretty good. Just don't let there be a bunny or a squirrel in sight.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Autumn. Soon you will be walking like the perfect dog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. we love da fall and we hope your furst one is just great...

    ReplyDelete