Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Tuesday in the Tub

Mom has been searching for a FurDry robe like the one that Molly wore but she was unable to find one small enough to fit me.  Sadly, they are no longer made so mom decided to try to alter it to fit me.   
It's not exactly the same style but it works!    Mom says she needs to get some of that double fold bias tape and put it around the edges so she can wash it properly.  
I'm all spiffy and clean and in Molly's autumn collar!   Mine is in the washing machine.  
Happy October First!

Love ya lots♥
Duke


10 comments:

  1. Maybe if the bath robe doesn't work it is a sign you don't really need a bath? We all got our Halloween collars on this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy October 1st Duke. You look all set up for autumn now. We were expecting to see pictures of you getting a B-A-T-H but it seems you were spared that ordeal. For now, at least...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duke I truly think every color of the rainbow looks good with your beautiful furs
    Love you lots Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking very regal in your robe, Duke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great seamstress your Mom is Duke...it fits great!
    Happy October!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure does look good on you Dandy Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom takes such great care of you. You're most handsome, too.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a woof woof day, Duke. My best to your wonderful and talented mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw the title of your post, Duke, I thought you had been submitted to a wash, just like me today after I rolled in something #1 called unspeakable.

    Woofs,
    Ollie

    ReplyDelete