Friday, June 29, 2007

A Surprise Birthday Pawty for Maggie

I've been invited to SoCal Maggie's surprise birthday pawty tonight at 6PM!
The celebration is being held at Camp Bow Wow where Maggie is hanging out. Her mom is on a camping trip for a few days and Maggie didn't get to go!
Pawty time girlfren! I can't wait to get there!

I'm planning on taking a nice dip in that cool refreshing lake!
As many of you know - I hate water and I don't like getting wet - but I figure because this is a birthday pawty and so many of my DWB friends will be there, it'll be okay!
I can get the hang of this swimming stuff and have a good time!
What do you think? I'll be okay with it, right?

Mom helped me pick out the bathing suit I'll be taking along - I can't very well go naked! Horrors!
Does this color look good on me?
Does the suit make me look fat? Honest opinions only!
Don't forget to pack my sunscreen mom! I don't want to forget that!
Mitch overheard us talking about the pawty and he felt bad because I told him he was too young to go. I told him this pawty could get rowdy and it might not be appropriate for youngsters! Mitch was crushed! He really wants to go too!
He went upstairs and came back down wearing dad's red swimming trunks trying to get me to change my mind!
You look adorable Mitch but you're still not going! It's for grown-up doggies and that doesn't include you!

He really was upset that he was going to miss the event! He's been reading all of the blogs and he has been dying to meet Oscar and Boo Casanova and BenBen and Simba and Girl girl and the Asta's and AmberMae and Huskee and Lorenza and of course, the birthday girl Maggie! Me too!!!!!!!!!!! We've never ever been to California before! I got to thinkin that Mitch is 7 months old and Maggie will be 2 years old - not that much difference in age really! So we emailed BenBen our host, to see if Mitch could come too. He's in! Mitch is a much happier little dude! Thanks Ben!

I wonder what else goes on at camp besides swimming? I wonder if we should pack outfits just in case we get a friendly game of softball going or maybe a game of soccer! I wonder what everyone else is packing?

The last I heard, Simba was picking us up in his hotty car - hopefully he has the directions to our house! But then I heard that it could be fat fat daddy's boat! Wow! That would be cool! Will it go fast enough Simba? We don't want to be late for the pawty! Others will be riding along with Girl girl in her pretty pink GG-mobile!

We can't wait! It's going to be so much fun! Maggie's going to be so surprised! We're going to pawty all night long till we drop! You were so clever to come up with this awesome idea BenBen! Thanks again so much for inviting us! See you at the pawty!

Until next time...............

Love ya lots,

Maggie

31 comments:

  1. Hey Maggie,
    I think you looked babelicious in that bikini. :) Mitch looks very surfer dude-like.
    Darn, I didn't know it was a beach pawty, I would want to be over-dressed.
    See you later, I'm waiting for Girl Girl to come along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie,

    I will be there too. Hope to see you and Mitch. Cya later and don't be late...

    Luv,
    Snowball

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in your bikini Maggie-licious, and Mitch looks like a real cool dude! See you at the pawty!

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mitchy, you not allowed to go? Poor you... Maggie, you look HAWT in that bikini! Have a great time at the pawty yer!?

    Love licks,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie! Maggie!

    You are too funny! That suit looks awesome on you! Great color! Great trunks on Mitch too! Red is his color for sure! I sure hope I can find something to wear so that I can come to the pawty too! I will talk to you soon, Maggie!

    Your Friend,

    Putter ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie, did you get a great tan on top of the car.. hee
    So glad that Mitch gets to come along. I hope Maggie #2 likes our SURPRISE!

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. The party on the birthday is the enjoyment.
    ...waiting for the report of a wonderful party... I also can live nearby, and go to the party. :)

    from loved ume tyan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maggie,
    Poor little Mitch looked sooo sad, I'm so glad he's coming along, we'll make sure he'll be safe...I'm ahhh, just a tad overdwessed heheheheh, I thought it was a costume pawty, oh well, I'll just go skinny dipping.
    You look fabulous in your bikini, all the boys will go nuts when they see you, and Mitch is totally adowable in your Daddy's twunks...can't wait to see you..PAWTY!!!
    smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mitch looks so sweet, bless him.

    Simba xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. G'day Maggie,

    You look more smokin' hot in that bikini than I do in my nursie uniform!

    xxx Asta down under

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maggie...you look so good in your bathing suit...I wouldn't be surprised if you were on the cover of the SI Swimsuit edition! And it's go great that Mitch can go too!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Maggie! Hi Again!

    Maggie! I still can't get over how goodest that suit looks on you! I think orange might be your color! :) I am also amazed that you let your Mom put you in the suit -- I am not sure I would go for the swim suit thing myself! Impressive for sure! Mitchy biting his trunks in the second pic is priceless! I bite my cloths when I wear them too! :)

    Your Friend,

    Putter ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey M&M, you both look grrrrreat in your outfits! Hehehehehe, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Maggie - you're a hot babe!

    Your friend, Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOOOO BIKINI!
    You sure do look well prepared for the PAWTY!
    OMD i can't wait to see the pictures!!!

    Love,
    Reina

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think that is definitely your color. Have a great time...

    Murph

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maggie, its you! You go girl, strutt your stuff. Baroooo!
    Have a fun time!
    Eddie & Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG, that party sounds awesome! And you look hot in that suit!
    Ike

    ReplyDelete
  19. Maggie!!

    You're one hot little number in that suit. Great color... and it shows all the right curves! One question. Where's your tail, girlie? I think it was the camera angle, but I was a little concerned for ya.

    Mitch, way to pull the long face til they cracked! You will have the best time, and I'll be your wingman, once I get there. (I'm coming to the pawty a little later than everyone else).

    Can't wait to dance with you guys!

    Goob love,
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a great bikini! Don't forget your sunscreen and drink plenty of water to avoid hangovers! :)

    wally.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Maggie....We saw you on top of Girl Girl's car. Hang on!!! We don't want you to get hurt.

    Have a great time at the party!!

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  22. whooooooa.... it was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny orANgee ee bikini!!
    ahem... as you can see maggie.. buster thinks you're looking pretty good in that bikini too! i must say that orange goes well with you aireeedale coloring...have a blast at the pawty -- don't forget your PFD so you don't sink in the lake... ;o]
    persephone.. oh and THE buster

    ReplyDelete
  23. maggie, you so super sexy with that bikini. i was saying i hope we could make out while on the way to the pawty! what say you? i hope mitch didn't get on our way. since he's "dying" to meet me, i'll teach him one or two things about being a casanova WHEN we get there. lol

    the last i heard, simba's too fat and he couldn't take us all in his hotty car or boat coz he'll be occupying the whole boat and car!

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Maggie, your bikini left me speechless and drooling. That's a good thing!

    Mitch my man, you're quite the little stud. Go get 'em big guy!

    Pawty on Dales!!!

    Love,
    Bogart

    ReplyDelete
  25. That bikini looks wonderful on you, Maggie, and Mitch looks really cute in those trunks! Hehehe!

    Did you guys have a good time? I've never been to CA, either, but hopefully one day I'll go see Ruby there :)

    Puggy kisses
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  26. Maggie & Mitch -

    What great costumes.....Looks like you guys are going for ice cream....

    P.S. - We need address for you...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Maggie,
    Your's was the best choice, you looked HOT,as you heawd fwom everydoggie! I wish I would have been as sensible,and not just about suffocated in my dwess...now everydoggie thinks I'm a naughty girl,cause I stwipped...I snuck a big smoochie kiss fwom that handsome Mitch, hope he didn't mind..have a nice westful day
    kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  28. maggie, what a *lovley* bikini you have on!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have tried to come but Véronique didn't understand everything.... too bad she can't speak english better....

    ReplyDelete
  30. ya, younger siblings need to realize that they cant do EVERYTHING us big dogs can do! you look great in your suit!

    ReplyDelete
  31. We had so much fun, didnt we. We love how you look in your bikini. So hot..hehe

    Love
    Boy n Baby

    ReplyDelete