Friday, June 22, 2007

What About Me - I Want to Play Too!

Maggie said that I could play the game that everyone else is so that I can feel included too! Thanks Maggie! You're a real sweetheart!

1. Your age? Almost 7 months

2. Your age when came to live with your people? Four months old

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Brown and black leather with a brass nameplate - same as the one Maggie wears

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? I don't really have a favorite person. I love everyone - I'm a puppy!

5. How much do you weigh? 49 pounds. I'm catching up to Maggie FAST!

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Mom's Kathe Kruz collectible teddy bear - oops - sorry mom!

7. Do you like other Dogs? Yes, I want to meet everybody and jump on them!

8. Who is your best non-human friend? My fursister Maggie

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys

10. Do you like to be brushed? Yes, as long as I can bite on the brush while mom is trying to brush me

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheese please!

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Mom does it. She says starting while I'm young is very important!

13. Any formal education? No, not yet!

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Energizer bunny! I'm a terrier puppy!

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Mitchy, Grandpa, Scotch Brite boy, BumbleBee boy, Mitchell

16. What is your best trick? I do hi five like Maggie for treats!

17. Do you like kitties? I haven't met one yet!

18. What did you have for breakfast? I had a piece of mom's toast

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I'm a sweet boy. I've never killed anything! Update: I just killed a baby mousie! We had live entertainment in our family room last night and I caught a mousie but didn't hurt him. Mom just found me with another one and this one was a goner! oops! I'm sorry that I killed your baby Mrs. Mousie! I'm a naughty boy!

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? At the end of March for my big boy neutering surgery.

21. Where do you sleep at night? In my crate in the laundry room

22. Do you like to swim? I've haven't tried it yet.

23. Can you make puppies? No

24. Do you give kisses? Wellllllllllll - mom and dad usually initiate this and I'm only too happy to go along with the plan.

25. Can you potty on command? I do peepees on command but I need time for poopoos.

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? I love Cuz! He's the greatest!


This was lots of fun! Thank you Maggie for letting me play too!

Love ya lots,

Mitch


16 comments:

  1. Hi Mitch,

    Awww, your big sis Maggie is such a great sister! Most big sister's are meanies and don't let their lil brothers join in on the fun!~

    Wow, your almost as heavy as Maggie and you're only 7 months old?? You're gonna be BIG tough manly man!! (Yah, you don't want to be a girly man like what my mom was trying to make me into with the whole pink blog thing).

    Tobes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are heabier than me Mitch! I feel like a weedy wimp now,hehehe!

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitch! Mitch!

    I am so happiest that you got to play too! I learned some interesting things about you buddy! Who knew you could pee on command! This is one of a few things that I just refuse to do!

    Your Friend,

    Putter ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Mitch!!!! You look really handsome in that picture. I've learned lots of things about you. Is your Mom still mad at you about the bear incident? I don't know how she could...just look at your face!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mitch, 'bout time your sis let YOU do the talkin' BOL!

    Tennis balls or squeaky toys is a hard decision to make........but I think I will go with you on the squeaky toys!

    xxoo
    Orson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Maggie,

    You have been nominated for "Photo of the Month", over at the Bone Zone. Head on over and cast your vote :)

    http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?t=500

    Love
    Opy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mitch,
    I like to bite on the brush too!@
    If i can't bite it, no brushing of my fur then!

    Love,
    reina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitch
    so glad you got to play too...did you get a new big boy collar to match Maggzie's? the one in the picture is bue...you're such a good boy, I'm sure the teddy bear incident has been forgotton and forgiven.
    have afun weekend
    smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was sweet of Maggie to let you play the game too. Great facts!

    Snuggle,
    Precious

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mitch, nice meme there. I'm glad that you're not the type to kill anything but don't tell me, you've never killed a soft toy before???

    Love licks,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a very cute pup! It was very nice of your sister to let you write about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mitch,
    You are lucky to have such a nice big sister. I hope you treasure her.
    Great meme..you should blog more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Mitch, wasn't it was nice of Maggie to let you play along? J x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mitch...

    u r such a great hunting dog!!..but mousie?...hahaha.. better than me.. i can only hunt ants.. normally when they are alone...hahahaha...

    have a nice day ahead...

    love love..
    Golden Rossi

    ReplyDelete
  15. A baby mousie!! I'll bet that tastes like a mole...Yum-O!

    Sherman

    ReplyDelete