Monday, June 18, 2007

Unexpected Surprises

Mom took off this morning to buy me and Mitch dog food. She said we were running low and if she didn't do something about it like NOW we'd either have to both go on diets or starve to death! Neither one of these choices sounds like something that I want to deal with so we kissed mom good-bye and told her to hurry back!
She came home with a huge bag of dog food and lots of plastic bags. She was unloading a couple of them into the frig and one of them into the fruit bowl and the last one she dropped into the dish drainer so we couldn't see what was in it!
hummmmmmmmmmmm - now both of us know at this point that something is definitely up! Before we could get too antsy she tossed a tied-up plastic bag on the floor!
I'm not sure if this was good or not because we didn't know who this suprise pressie was for! Mom said it was to be shared!
Did you hear that Mitch? She said to share and if you don't share I'm going to bite your foot off!
OMG when will the imp learn the meaning of this five letter word!
That's it buddy, steal the squeaky toy and hide from me in MY crate! Brilliant idea!
But mom wasn't done yet! She tossed another plastic bag on the floor and watched us wrestle with it! Should this woman be considered evil?

Hey, look what this is! Mom is thinking that bigger is better and maybe Mitch will leave HER collectible stuffies alone!
BTW, Mitch did score father's day ice cream! We all felt sorry for him! Mom says it's hard to look at that sweet face and stay mad at him for long!

The problem is that I kinda like him too!

So now we have 2 new toys and I have a funny feeling that Mitch will inherit both of them!
Mitch told mom that he promises that he'll never ever touch her stuffies ever again! Yea right! We'll see how long that lasts!

Until next time..............

Love ya lots,

Maggie

30 comments:

  1. OMG Maggie! Those are the coolest stuffies I have even ever seen! The duck is particulary awesome! Make sure that the little guys shares, okay! Your Mom is the coolest to bring you such great pressies!

    Your Friend,

    Putter ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that red toy looks like a chicken cuz, is it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie... you are such a giver! Were you born with those nice manners or didja learn them from your parents?


    Loves,
    Tofu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh Maggie--don't let Mitch bogart the stuffies! I mean, I do it but that doesn't mean HE should get away with it.

    wally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, you are such a way-too-nice-big-sister! You gotta show Mitch who is boss once in a while. Wouldn't want the lil one to think that he is boss now...

    I love the duckie stuffy!!

    Tobes

    ReplyDelete
  6. maggie, bigger toy, more stuffies to dig! heheeh. the duckie look rather soft, i hope mitch will not destroy it within a day. has he destroyed any toy so far??

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, WOW! That looks like Mr. Ducky that our great-brother Booter had! He got to carry it on walkies with him and everything! He LOVED that toy!
    I hope your Mr. Ducky makes you just as happy!!!
    Tail wags,
    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool presents! That duck reminds me of my daily walks...

    Love to you guys,

    Bogart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...what a great surprise. I sure hope Mitch will share with you AND not eat your Mom's stuffies anymore.

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Maggie.
    Your mom is great! Always giving you two nice presents. But of course you know what your fate is... Of course you are such a great big sis and let Mitch take them away from you!
    Have a good night
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Maggie,
    OMDOG! I love big squeaker toys!!!! You are such a sweet big sister..I think I said that many times before but I still think you're. I wish I had a big sister like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WEEEEEEEE! New squeakies! It's ok if mitch hides them in YOUR kennel! BOL Silly brother!

    I am glad to hear that Mitch got ice cream, that would be a cruel fate to be left out of that!

    xxoo
    Orson

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need new toys, Mum won't let me eat her shoes!
    Licks,
    Nugget

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder how long the duck will last?

    Simba xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww Mitch is adorable hard to resist that little cutie.

    Tail wags
    ~Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Mitch is always taking everything new away from ya! Not fair!!! He should share with you. Has he ever heard of this line before, 'Sharing is Caring'??? I doubt it... Hehehe! I like that duckie by the way!

    Love licks,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh.. that's a cute duck stuffie you got there. I hope Mitch shares it with you Maggie

    ~ girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!
    Surprise after surprise!
    I like the Yellow feet!
    hehehe

    Love,
    Reina

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the look of that duckie, it's a bit like the one Faya got me for my barkday.

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mags!

    I believe Mitch means well, but he's not that big on self control yet. Am I right?

    How does Mitch comandeer all of your toys? Aren't you the big sister? Or, has he charmed the alpha b*tch right out of you? (Or do you just have that big of a heart?)

    Goob kisses,
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those look like rewards for Mitch, maybe your Mom feels guilty for leaving our natural prey, stuffies, within reach?

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    ReplyDelete
  22. The toy of a new duck is lovely.
    It is a symbol of the insurance company in Japan.
    I want it. :)

    from loved ume tyan

    ReplyDelete
  23. Maggie, you're the most genewous big sister in the world, I hope you get to play with all the lovely new toys, I must admit, looking at that Mitch face is awfully hard to wesist. Have a gweat day both of you ,love and smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope Mitch keeps his promise not to eat any more stuffies that aren't his. I made that same promise, but sometimes I break it....

    Murph

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG MAggie! We had so much fun today, didn't we?:) OMG, now that Mom and ME know all about Sleeping Giant, we want to go AGAIN! When can we go AGAIN, Maggie??????

    Your Friend,

    Putter ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Maggie, you're so lucky to get those lovely toys. How long will they last for? Don't you rip them up? I would! J x

    ReplyDelete
  27. You both are so lucky.... your mom sure loves you sooooooooo much...
    Kiss, Faya

    ReplyDelete
  28. We always inspect those plastic bags when Mom comes home. They either have pressies for us or MEAT...which also should be for us. Everything should be for us.

    Sherman, Penny & Lola

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love it when the shopping bags come home, sniffin out everyone of those boys! And a little bit of biting and ripping when she aint looking! Great fun!

    love and licks, Marv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. We like the duckie. So cute.

    Love
    Boy n Baby

    ReplyDelete