Friday, September 25, 2026

Nature Friday

 We are joining Rosy and Sunny for Nature Friday~~

We have had very cool temps this week and a couple of days, mom turned on the heat and was very happy to have it!   
On our walks, acorns are dropping from trees and bouncing off the ground.  So far, neither one of us has been hit in the head!
At home, our ornamental Cherry tree has berries~
We walked past a Kousa Dogwood with "berries"~
Mom had to look up this Sweet Cone Flower as she had no clue what it was but it sure is pretty! 
At home, our Caladium is looking lovely~
I think she forgot to tell you that her brother sent her more bulbs from Harry and David.  This time, it's orange Lilies and they are really pretty!
My new 2Posh2Pull head collar arrived.  Mom is a wee bit disappointed with it as it's really not that much different from the one that I already have.    You be the judge~
The one on the left is the one that I've been wearing and the one on the right is the new one that arrived on Wednesday.  
Happy Friday!

Love ya lots♥
Duke


11 comments:

  1. Duke if you had not told us that the head leash was different on the right, we would have thought your mommy just took two different pictures of you at the same place. She probably was disappointed. But she sure was not disappointed by that beautiful Orange lily! In our yard the Cardinals have eaten all the red berries off of our Japanese dogwood. Guess they were super hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright orange flower, ideal for fall. We too have seen those cone flowers and really like they. They have a fun look. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Lovely walkies finds as per your usual, Duke... as for the head brace: I can understand what mum means, but I have to say I think the new one is sitting more neatly on your muzzle and looks much less likely to slip to the eyes anyway. A couple of outings with it will tell soon enough... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a collection of cool stuff -

    Auntie Di & Khousin Emmy's patio is the same with acorn drops! I heard Mom say something about needing hard hats!

    And I did hear LOTS of MMMMMMM's for the cupcake!

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some beautiful nature this week. It has cooled off here too, and we are really enjoying it!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely series of nature photos ~ Duke you are so handsome ~ do hope you will get a different leash collar ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brrr Duke it was 51 at wake up in Dixie this morning. Thus far we have not had to run our furnace.
    We thoroughly enjoyed to cooler days but next wee the 80's return with a chance of 90 on Friday bahhumbug
    Gorgeous blooms...
    To my untrained eye I cannot see a difference either.
    I guess if it does the job it is ok
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! The trees are throwing acorns at us, too! We are glad you haven't been hit. Also, we like your bandana, it's pawfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all very pretty blooms handsome Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lulu: "Hmm, I can't really tell the difference between those head collars either, Duke. Maybe if I were there I could. And if I were there and I still couldn't, at least we would get to play, right?"

    ReplyDelete