Duke
Hari OmRocking the seasonal bandana, Duke! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Duke you look most handsome in this picture. Your bright orange bandana and that lovely green background. Happy Sunday
I do love that look, Duke. And you always look so smart/well dressed.Have a lovely autumnal week.ERin
I wish you a pleasant walk today, dear Duke!
What a lovely shot, Duke, with those perfect Spaniel eyes!Woofs,Ollie
It would be complete with rain drops here in PA!H&K&WWillow
That's such a great selfie, Duke. You are very handsome.
Duke what a handsome YOU. It melted my heart I cannot imagine what it does to Mom'sHugs cecilia
You have the sweetest face and most beautiful eyes, Duke. Great bandana, too. I hope you have lots of fun today.
Looking good, handsome Duke!
Fabulous selfie handsome Duke!
Lulu: "Nice to see everything is still very green there, Duke! It provides an excellent background for your handsomeness!"
Excellent selfie!
You make Sundays super
Hari Om
ReplyDeleteRocking the seasonal bandana, Duke! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Duke you look most handsome in this picture. Your bright orange bandana and that lovely green background. Happy Sunday
ReplyDeleteI do love that look, Duke. And you always look so smart/well dressed.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely autumnal week.
ERin
I wish you a pleasant walk today, dear Duke!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely shot, Duke, with those perfect Spaniel eyes!
ReplyDeleteWoofs,
Ollie
It would be complete with rain drops here in PA!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
That's such a great selfie, Duke. You are very handsome.
ReplyDeleteDuke what a handsome YOU. It melted my heart I cannot imagine what it does to Mom's
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
You have the sweetest face and most beautiful eyes, Duke. Great bandana, too. I hope you have lots of fun today.
ReplyDeleteLooking good, handsome Duke!
ReplyDeleteFabulous selfie handsome Duke!
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Nice to see everything is still very green there, Duke! It provides an excellent background for your handsomeness!"
ReplyDeleteExcellent selfie!
ReplyDeleteYou make Sundays super
ReplyDelete