Friday, December 15, 2006

I've Been Christmas Tagged!!!!

I've been tagged by Miss Sunshade

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Things I would love for Christmas:

1. To own my own pizza restaurant so I can have pizza every day of my life.
2. My own ice cream shoppe so I can have ice cream every day of my life.
3. A new purple gorilla baby with no big bandaid on him.

Things I would hate to get for X-mas:

1. Lemons - I HATE lemons!
2. Getting my toenails cut.
3. A bath.

My 5 victims are:

1. Butchy & Snickers
2. Jessie & Jake
3. Dory
4. JosephineRose
5. Mary-Margaret

Hey, that was fun. Thanks Miss Sunshade!!!

Yer fren,

Maggie

3 comments:

  1. I love ice cream and pizza too!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like your first two wants too!! I'm adding that to my list of 12!! Yeah... I'm kind of adding them along in my head as I read other doggies' wants. I'm playing fair, I only listed 8 on the blog..

    ps. if you PROMISE that you will send me lots of goose poop and pine cones, then I will make sure I'll send you my favourite kind of ice cream - vanilla!!

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun - thanks for tagging us.

    Mama says those painting are beautiful - mind you she says you are such a beautiful dog - it would be hard to paint you any other way!

    ReplyDelete