Duke! What a handsome boy you are! And my sisfur Nutmeg agrees! Although we have not yet had a frost, it was pretty chilly a couple of mornings and the trees are starting to change color! So you like to play in the leaves? Nutmeg sure does! Keep being AWESOME! Your #1 Fan Boy, Marvelous
Hari Om Oh Duke, Blogger didn't deliver you to me so I had to come looking, sorry I missed your lovely Friday post... and as for this one, I think mum should have that made up into a jigsaw!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Aren't you handsome surrounded by all those orange leaves in with your very handsome bandana. Happy Sunday
ReplyDeleteI bet you are plotting your first roll of this Fall in those leaves!
ReplyDeleteAnd mom says the Fried Halloumi was so good and so squeaky! And I loved it too: CHEESE!
H&K&W
Willow
Such a wonderful selfie and smile handsome Duke!
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Duke, that orange border goes so well with your eyes!" *BOOP*
ReplyDeleteWonderful selfie Duke ~ so handsome ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteDuke! What a handsome boy you are! And my sisfur Nutmeg agrees! Although we have not yet had a frost, it was pretty chilly a couple of mornings and the trees are starting to change color! So you like to play in the leaves? Nutmeg sure does! Keep being AWESOME! Your #1 Fan Boy, Marvelous
ReplyDeleteThat's such a cute selfie, Duke.
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing in fall colors!
ReplyDeleteI like your fall bandana! That is a sweet smile and selfie!
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteOh Duke, Blogger didn't deliver you to me so I had to come looking, sorry I missed your lovely Friday post... and as for this one, I think mum should have that made up into a jigsaw!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx