Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Tasty Tuesday

 First of all, we are so very thankful that we never lost our electricity during the Nor'easter~

You know how mom loves her recipes that she finds on FB.  Mom has had Apple Cider donuts and they are to die for so she decided to make~ 

Apple Cider Muffins

  • 1 1/2 C all purpose flour
  • 1/2 C granulated sugar
  • 1/2 C light brown sugar
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 3/4 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg
  • 3/4 C apple cider
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

The muffins just out of the oven~
It's almost time for a taste!
I sure do love being official tasteTester~
Notice that this recipe has no butter or oil or shortening.  They are so spicy and delicious.    This recipe is a keeper, mom!
Happy Tuesday!

Love ya lots♥
Duke


15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Yummeroonies! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke these look like the perfect cupcake to make for autumn. We are so glad to hear that you survived the storm. That was a terrible one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of us are drooling!

    What a way to start our day - time for another sip of coffee for Mom as we ponder our day -

    I think your mom might be heading to The Foodables Store with your weather improving?

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Mom lived in NJ there was an apple orchard that made these! She said they were dee-lish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, those look delicious Duke!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Java Bean: "Ayyy, taste tester must be the best job ever!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Muffins look and sound delicious ~ Duke you are handsome taste tester ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy, yummy and yummy. I'm going to make these.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Duke. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHEW yay for no loss of power
    Duke you are the most adorable taster I've ever seen
    hugs
    cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM! We just had fresh apple cider donuts from the North Carolina apple orchards, they were sure good. Enjoy handsome Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look delicious! I love pumpkin spice muffins and gingerbread so I'd probably really like those muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even humans love batter and sometimes I like it better than the finished muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These sound very good, I’ve never had apple cider anything but simply apple cider to drink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look wonderful! I have to try that delicious recipe one of these days.

    ReplyDelete