Monday, September 7, 2026

Weekend Walk on Monday

 This was our gorgeous sky on Saturday morning~

This family sure plants the strangest things in front of their mailbox.  Maybe they want you to help yourself.   Sadly, mom said "No, Duke".
We found beautiful Sweet Peas!
The Morning Glories are still blooming away~
The Sunflower is still looking a wee bit ragged from our last weekend walk~
Happy Monday and have a happy and safe and fun Labor Day for those who celebrate!
Love ya lots♥
Duke

12 comments:

  1. Duke you look so handsome in front of that giant Stone fence. Lynn and I have a favorite color and that is Sky blue! What a sky you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Those are yummy looking tomatoes, Duke... perhaps a tip for the mailman? The flowers are beautfurs... but I really love your sky shot this morning! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that are sure strange thingies... maybe they become alive around howloween?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't really celebrate, we just enjoy an extra day off where Mom doesn't have to work. Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are about the peas :-)

    Thanks for sharing the nice sights - of course, we like the brown one the best!

    And YES - the temps! The temps! 58 at 8am !

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lulu: "Happy Labor Day, Duke! Say, are there any chipmunks living in that wall behind you? Asking for a friend ..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Duke what interesting clouds...
    Now I want a tomato....
    I bet Missy and family are coming to visit today
    Hugs to all
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful walk. Wish I'd been with you. You're so handsome, Duke.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a woof woof day and week. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Duke ~ you are so handsome and love your Mom's floral photos from your walk ~ enjoy Labor Day ~ rest ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Labor Day, Duke! You sure found lots of interesting things on your walk. Maybe the tomatoes next to the mail box is for the mailman to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fresh maters coming soon. Happy Labor Day handsome Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful sky, and so many beautiful flowers!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete