Love ya lots♥
Duke
Oh my goodness Duke, aren't you colorful with your new header today. Thing of it is here in Ohio all of a sudden we're back to 95°. So I don't think autumn is very close.
Welcome September even though you feel like a July heat/humidity wave. We are another day closer to winter which makes us happy.
Let's hope the EVIL humidity will depart!Happy September H&K&WWillow
Happy September!!!xoxo,Rosy & Sunny
Lulu: "SQUIRREL!!!"
Happy September to you handsome and sweet Duke ~ Great header photo ~ Hugs ^_^
I'm doing the happy dance too, Duke. I'm so ready for cooler weather.I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.Have a woof woof day and week, Duke. My best to your mom. ♥
Happy September Duek and OMDS OMDs your chocolate brown furs look splendid in with your new header.Hugs x 2cecilia
Happy September to you too, Duke. I hope it will start getting cool soon.
Looking mighty fine handsome Duke!
Happiness to you, Duke! The year is speeding past.
May this month bring you blessings and joy.
You look beautiful amongst the leaves.
I see you have a lovely red collar, dear Duke. The leaves are falling, autumn is coming, but it's still too hot in my garden for early autumn work.
Oh my goodness Duke, aren't you colorful with your new header today. Thing of it is here in Ohio all of a sudden we're back to 95°. So I don't think autumn is very close.
ReplyDeleteWelcome September even though you feel like a July heat/humidity wave. We are another day closer to winter which makes us happy.
ReplyDeleteLet's hope the EVIL humidity will depart!
ReplyDeleteHappy September
H&K&W
Willow
Happy September!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
Lulu: "SQUIRREL!!!"
ReplyDeleteHappy September to you handsome and sweet Duke ~ Great header photo ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteI'm doing the happy dance too, Duke. I'm so ready for cooler weather.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to Happy Tuesday.
Have a woof woof day and week, Duke. My best to your mom. ♥
Happy September Duek and OMDS OMDs your chocolate brown furs look splendid in with your new header.
ReplyDeleteHugs x 2
cecilia
Happy September to you too, Duke. I hope it will start getting cool soon.
ReplyDeleteLooking mighty fine handsome Duke!
ReplyDeleteHappiness to you, Duke! The year is speeding past.
ReplyDeleteMay this month bring you blessings and joy.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful amongst the leaves.
ReplyDeleteI see you have a lovely red collar, dear Duke. The leaves are falling, autumn is coming, but it's still too hot in my garden for early autumn work.
ReplyDelete