Monday, July 16, 2007

Another Special Birthday Pressie

I got yet another birthday pressie in the mail today! This time it was from Sunshade and Jaffa and their mom, Miss Elaine! Sunshade is a very special Airedale friend and if it wasn't for her, mom and I would never be blogging! It was our good fortune the day we discovered her blog. I didn't have a blog back then. Mom found Sunshade's blog through our Yahoo Airedale group and started to read it and fell in love with it! She would comment on the postings until one day Sunshade's mom asked my mom why she didn't start one for me. Mom gave her the "well, I don't know" answer - thought about it for a couple of days and the rest is history! Mom is a scardy cat when it comes to anything new that involves the computer. She hates to be frustrated!
I'm so glad everything worked out because we now know all of you and life couldn't possibly be any better! We love each and every one of our blogging buddies!


So back to my birthday pressie!
You have to see my new collar! OMG are the diamonds blinding you or what?! I've never had anything this fancy before! Mom says that I have to be very careful to always keep it nice and pretty and new! That means you'd better not even THINK about putting your teeth on it Mitch! Mom says all I need now is a diamond tiara and I'll be ready to meet the Queen at Buckingham Palace!
Sunshade and Jaffa also sent fancy silver photo tags to go on our collars. The photos are of us! They are SO COOL!!!

Can you see my face? On the flip side it says "Happy Birthday Maggie - Love, Sunshade" I love it and I already have it on my collar! I feel so special Sunshade! Thank you ever so much!

Boy did I ever score on the collars this year for my birthday! I love collars! Mom changes them all the time!

Jaffa sent Mitch a tag too - gosh, it's not even his birthday yet! Mitch's tag says "To My Buddy Mitch - Love Jaffa" and on the other side is Mitch's picture! Mitch has his tag on too and it looks just stunning. We need to go somewhere really special to show off our new jewelry!

And we weren't the only ones who got gifts! Mom got a beautiful key chain with our pictures on it! The same pictures are on our tags. Maybe you can see them better in this picture. This is one of the cards that Sunshade and Jaffa and Miss Elaine signed wishing both me and mom happy birthday!

You're probably wondering why the package of M&M's is there, right? On the back of the key chain is says, "Who doesn't love a couple of M&M's??" BTW, the M&M's are history at this point! Thank goodness mom already got a picture! hehehehehe And no, mom was a piggy and didn't share with us - not even one! Mean mommy!

Here's Mitchy with his tag on! Mom had a doozy of a time keeping him still for this picture!

And check out the other birthday card. This one is signed by Sunshade and Jaffa too! You can't see the picture of the Airedale because my big furry head is in the way but that's where Sunshade and Jaffa signed their names! Thank you so much Sunshade and Jaffa and Miss Elaine! Mom and I can't tell you how special your gifts are and how much they mean to us!

This has been the best birthday I've ever had in my whole life! I just can't believe yet another birthday package arrived! I'm the luckiest girl on the face of this earth! Thank you so much to all of you who sent me pressies and wished me happy birthday! I love you all! You are all just so special!

Until next time..................

Love ya lots,

Maggie

32 comments:

  1. that diamond collar is SO FANCY you have some serious bling. i love those tags with your picture on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also grateful that Sunshade convinced you to start your blog. We always look forward to you entries.

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Maggie... that collar is AWESOME! I almost was blinded by your bling, ha roooo!!! Those photo tags are just way to cool!!!

    About my new squeaky toy - Normally I squeak it to the point that it dies after 10-15 min or less. However, it is still alive as of right now. I just ran and got it, jumped on the sofa by mom and gave it a good squeeze in her ear!!!

    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Maggie, Lookin Great! That's one upscale collar! We're excited to see your entry, too! Too bad the contest deadline is so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are totally ready to hit the ice cream stand with that collar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those photo tags are great aren't they? I love the one Sunshade and Jaffa sent me.

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this collar (I have the same with my name).... Sunshade is so cool... and you too Maggie !
    Kiss, Faya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Barkday Dear Maggie.
    Love your little friend,
    Maggie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunshade and Miss Elaine are always very generous and pick out wonderful gifts. They truly have a talent.

    But it is you alas, who wears the gift very well.


    xoxox
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahoo! You'll definitely be a show stopper with that AWESOME collar. :) It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Maggie.
    Sunshade sent to you, Mitch and your mom great presents!
    Your collar is very fancy! I like it a lot!
    I told you, you deserve all those presents!
    Have a good night
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are doing great with the birthday presents! We love your fancy collar and those tags are also very cool. Lucky you with the M&Ms! How fun!

    We have lots of collars too and mom changes then depending on her mood. We are always well dressed in the collar department!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coooooool!!! You look particularly lovely in your new collar sweet Aire-girl!!!

    Love,
    Bogart

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH wow what beautiful bling you have! You're ready for a night out clubbing with that on! Happy Birthday you cutie --

    Love
    Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  15. aawww.. those tag looks so bling n nice!!... hmm.. my mommy is worry now.. cause she sent something quite 'inexpensive' for your b'day.. and guess is not reach u yet..

    pst..pst.. come closer Maggie.. (mum ask u not to show my pressie on your blog)...wonder what's wrong with my mummy..:P

    Love
    Golden Rossi

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful collar! So fancy! The tags are way cool, too. You have such fancy duds.

    We are glad you started a blog, too. We love reading it and seeing new pics all the time.

    Whoofs and Baroos,
    Eddie & Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. Wow. Wow. That diamond collar. WOW!!!!

    Dot-Spot

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maggie
    I would save the blingy one for supew special pawties! and the tags aawe pawsome you're a vewy lucky girl, but it's only cause you're so special nice that you got so many giftses. Thanks sunshade for getting Maggie to blog , so we could meet her too
    smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  19. what lovely and special pressies! o and i'm so glad that your mommy got you a blog after all because otherwise how would the rest of us have gotten to know you and all your little mischief with mitch!

    i love our dwb community!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A bling bling collar! Wow! You look fabulous Maggie. I'm glad you started blogging coz yours were one of the many blogs that inspired sista to start one for me.

    Snuggle,
    Precious

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi Maggie,
    the bling bling collar is juz gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What great presents, you are lucky to have such nice friends.

    Simba xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. WoW that is some awesome bling. Maggie you deserve the most splendid of birthdays as you are one very special girl.

    Tail wags
    Scrappy and Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sunshade is a wonderful friend.
    I also love her blog.
    And, her gift is wonderful. :)

    from loved ume tyan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wowzers, Maggie! You look stunning in your diamond collar!
    Play bows,
    Zim
    PS: That picture of Mitch is cool, too - it's like he's got a Sibe ear! Ha roo roo roo!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Maggie, a belated Happy barkday! I tried to post during your barkday but I was having problems with blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, that is the prettiest collar, good luck keeping Mitch from chewing on it!

    Murph

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh wow! Maggie, your collar's lovely! And Micth's keychain is lovely too... You sure have lovely friends to send you lovely pressies!

    Love licks,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey maggie - sorry it took so long - yes you can color a picture and scan it for the contest - ANY medium is fine provided it can be put somehow on the computer - scans and photographs are all fine!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Maggie! Hi!

    What an amazing birthday pressie package! The collar is particularly coolest!

    Your Friend,

    Putter ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those are really unique gifts!
    The keyrings look really cool! And i tot the card is very cute!

    Love,
    Reina

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Maggie, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the collar. Wags and Licks, Toto

    ReplyDelete