Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Birthday Gift from Stanley

My birthday is still not over yet! Gosh, will it ever be?! I hope not - I'm having too much fun!

I got a package from Stanley in the mail today!

He sent me two beautiful scarves that he picked out just for me. He called me his "nature girl"! This is the orange one that I'm modeling in this picture. See that stuffie? Wait till you see the front of her in the next picture. Stanley said that it reminded him of me! hehehehe

I just love it Stanley! She's so cute! Where did you ever find her?!

Here's the front of her! Isn't she just priceless?! Stanley said that the stuffie reminded him of the costume that I wore for SoCalMaggie's pawty! That ball in my mouth goes in this really neat holder that attaches to mom's belt loop so she always has a ball with her when we go places and we want to play ball!

Here's the holder! Isn't this the coolest invention! Mitch loves this too. He won't leave it alone! He also loves my bikini girl stuffie but mom keeps taking it away from him! He keeps trying to rip her bathing suit top off! What a naughty boy!
Stanley also sent lots of yummy treats. I just had a taste of one of the liver cookies in this picture. yummmmmm Thank you for all of the treats! I can't wait to try them ALL!
Can you see the red paw charm on my collar? He sent me that too! I'm going to wear it on my special collar from Sunshade so it stays nice and pretty forever and ever. I love it! It's so dainty!
And check out this nifty little purse that Stanley and his mom sent to my mom. It's the perfect size purse for when you just need a credit card and a hanky and a lipstick! Mom is going to get a lot of use out of this! You guys are so thoughtful! Can you see the bling on the Airedale's collar! You guys choose the most perfect gifts! We can tell a lot of thought went into each and every one of them. Thank you!
Stanley also sent this squeaky toy for Mitch. It's a fishy with big purple lips! Mom and dad keep laughing at it because it's just the perfect toy for Mitch with his grampa teeth and big lips!
He hasn't stopped playing with it yet!
Notice my scarf in this picture. This is the other one that he picked out especially for me! You have awesome taste Stanley!
Here he comes! It never takes him long before he discovers that there's a new toy in the house!

Stanley also sent a wonderful note that has kisses and a paw print and the nicest message! Way up at the top is a Stanley magnet that is already in place on our refrigerator!Thank you so very, very much Stanley! You are one of the sweetest Aire-boys that I know. I will treasure your friendship always! You and your mom were just way too generous! Thank you so much!

So until next time............

Love ya lots,

Maggie or Magsz or Magpie or Magsteroni- all of Stanley's nicknames for me!

25 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, Magpie!!

    So sorry everything was late, but isn't it kinda nice to make your birthday laaaaaasssssstttttt?

    I am very pleased you enjoyed the prezzies. Tell Mitch that fishy with the big lips is one of my all-time fave toys!

    Love to you, Mitch Man and your peeps!

    Your Goober bud,
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maggie:

    That Stanley is a wonderful Airedale - he knows what makes Airegals happy....

    Great fishie Mitch.....

    Stanley is a very sweet boy !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pawsome gifts...that's my Stanny...so smart and thoughtful. If you weren't such a good friend I would be thinking you'd be stealing Stanny from me, but I know you pups are just friends!!!! I'm cool with that LOL!!!!

    You look so beautiful in your scarves and I LOVE your bikini toy!!! I wonder where Stanny found that or did his mom make it?

    Lots of Licks,Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really good pressies for your birthday and they just keep on coming! You are lucky to have so many excellent friends. We like the scarves on you. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Maggie.
    I think you will be receiving presents until your next birthday!! And that is greeeeattt!!
    Stanley is very nice sending to you, Mitch and your mom those presents! They are very nice. Your bikini girl is very funny!
    Have a good night
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Stanley is a great friend to send you such wonderful pressies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops! naughty mitch huh. i hope he won't be able to get the top off!

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are sweet gifts from Stanley. I like the bikini stuffie too haaa notti Mitch for wanting to take out the bikini


    ~ girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Stan the Man has great taste! You are the queen of barkdays Maggie!

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great gifts. It must be love.

    Simba x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAHahah Maggie, that pressie is sooooooo cute!!! remind me of your bikini during the costume pawty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Maggie,
    Did i hear the word RIP the bikini off? hahaa..I like that. Does it work that way? Can you rip it off and then get your Mom to put it on again? :)
    Stanley is a wonderful friend!! He sends the most thoughtful gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Maggie,
    That's the cuterest stuff toy! No wonder Mitch is paying so much attention to her... Stanley is really a great guy with fantastic taste!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that's a cute bikini girl stuffie! Looks fun to play with especially for the boyz...*wink* What great gifts they are from Stanley. Love them all!

    Love licks,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Maggie and Mitch....You two have been really busy doing some great blogging. We just spent some time and got caught up on all you recent posts. You two are so pawesome, we always enjoy visiting your blog.

    Keep up the great blogging!!

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maggsie,
    I think you must look gweat in evewy color..those scawves look so bootiful on you, and I love Stanley's choice of toys..isn't he the bestest Sweetie ever??
    I can hawdly wait till I see you in pawson , and Mitchy and I can westle and play bitey face
    smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your scarf is chic and lovely.
    And, the present has expressed the friendship of maggie a lot.
    I like maggie.
    Wonderful record of life.
    And, spend a happy weekend. :)

    from loved ume tyan

    ReplyDelete
  18. that orange is so your colour, maggie! makes you more bootiful than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOOT
    theres a sexy lady u got there! :p

    Love,
    Reina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh--you look very pretty in/with all your new stuff! That Stan is a stand up fellow, eh? Everyone needs AireFriends!

    wally.

    ps. I'm sorry your mom has been stressed. It happens to my mom too. That's why they need us--to make 'em smile!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hiya Maggie!

    Wow! Those are some cool looking gifts! You're so lucky to have friends who makes every effort to make the gifts nice and enjoyable.

    I lurve the orange scarf! So bright and cheery! Has the bikini top come off yet? Hiak..hiak..

    Enjoy your gifts!

    Wet licks
    Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  22. Maggie, The purse is so beautiful and we love those two scarves too.

    Sorry that we havent drop by. Nadya was down with fever and we were busy tending to her. Mama was away from work for 3 days. But she is fine now and so we are catching up. Btw, Mitch jacket really look so cool!

    Love
    Boy n Baby

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a nice present you got from Stanley. He's such a cool guy.

    Happy Barkday, Maggie!!

    Love ya,
    Kooby

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am sad too Maggie, very sad. The awful, tragic news about Oscar is just devastating.

    take care, love Marvin xxxxx

    and love to you all from Jeannie xxxxxx

    thank you for your kind comments today.....

    ReplyDelete
  25. So nice doggy. I too have a pet dog and I prefer 'Petco' store at CouponAlbum site (http://www.couponalbum.com) for shopping for him.

    ReplyDelete