Saturday, July 7, 2007

I Wore Mom Down!

As you probably all know by now my birthday is this coming Tuesday! The mailman has been bringing cards with MY name on them and mom keeps telling me that I have to wait till the 10th to open them!
Nooooooooooooooooo- I want to open them NOW!!! Mom is such a meanie!

Well, today a package came from Faya - all the way from Switzerland, and the package didn't ship that well - it has a hole in it and I can sorta peak and sniff and it's driving me NUTS!!! I kept bugging mom and bugging mom and FINALLY I wore her down and she let me open it! yippeeeeeeee
The hole is right where my nose is! Gosh but it smells good in there!

Mom always makes me read the cards first! This is the hard part because I just want to get to the gifts! Oh - okay! This is the card Faya sent. It has hedgehogs on it! It's just perfect Faya! When we were in the chatroom awhile back with Sunshade and Putter the topic was hedgehogs!

Faya wrote a sweet birthday note too. It says:

To dear friend Maggie (that's me), I hope this package won't be late for your birthday! Enclosed you will find a little pouch in plastic. This is for your mom so she can take some treats with her the next time you go to the Sleeping Giant! I hope you will enjoy your birthday. I wish you all the best and I send you a lot of kisses (1 or 2 for Mitch!) It is so cool to have a friend like you Maggie. Love, Faya and Veronique.

Your English is perfect Faya! You have been working very hard! I'm sure you're getting all A's on your report card!

And now to the pressies!!! Faya, can you see which item I went for first? The treat pouch!
Mom keeps trying to tell me that this isn't a toy and that we have to put it in the drawer and save it for our next hike but I don't want her to take it away! I love it!



Faya sent awesome gifts! Two bone chews and 2 packages of treats to put in the aqua pouch for Sleeping Giant and a cool ball and a rope toy with sausages on it. The sausages all have faces like Mr. Carrot does! I can tell you already that Mitch is going to confiscate this toy!
What did I tell ya!

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much Faya! You made this girlfren a very happy girlfren two whole days before her birthday!

Now to bug mom to open up those cards!

Till next time..............

Love ya lots,

Maggie

26 comments:

  1. WOW, Maggie, Faya sent you TONS of stuff! How sweet of her :)

    I hope you have a wonderful barkday, full of treats and pressies...you deserve it!

    Puggy kisses
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great presents! They look like lot sof fun!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!

    Smooooches!!
    --Winnie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maggie, you have a very nice friend in Switzerland to send you all of those treats and toys for your birfday. Lucky you. Happy Happy Birthday!!! Wheeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - how cool!! You are so lucky to have your barkday coming so soon!!

    And just between us girlie dogs - you don't look a day over 4!!!

    Love ya - Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maggie! Hi!

    OMG! This is a great pressie from Faya! Are you super duper excited about your birthday coming! I can't even wait to hear all about what you do on your special day! :))))

    Talk to you soonest!

    Your Friend,

    Putter ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faya sure sent you some AWESOME stuff! That rope toy is like sausages and I LOVE sausage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Again Maggie!

    I thougt I would come by again cause I have missed talking to you this week when I away on MY vacation! I will talk to you soon, okay! Hey, get ready to celebrate cause Tuesday is a BIGGEST day ya know!

    Your Friend,

    Putter ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maggie -

    Good work ....Getting to open pressie's early is always GOOD...

    Faya sent great gifts... Even Mitch would said so if he didn't have your pressie in his mouth..

    Celebrate...Pawty.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy almost birthday. You are such a great sister to let Mitch share your pressies! Does he know how lucky he is?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey maggie, great gift from faya. but that mitch just can't keep his mouth away from your pressie, can he?

    i've sent something too i hope it reaches you on time but looks like the chances is pretty slim. anyway, just keep an eye for it yer.

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Maggie.
    Faya is so nice sending you all those presents.
    I hope you enjoy them a lot! (And Mitch too, of course!)
    Have a good night
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maggie
    what agweat fwiend Faya is!! those awe twuly pawsome pwesents..I' m vewy disowganised(mommi even mowe so)and don't even have your snail mail to send you your card..I feel vewy bad...can you pee mail me at gekroon@gmail.com pweez?
    smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mags!

    I'm with Asta. My girl and I are doing a little something for your barkday. Could you please peemail me with your address? In case you forgot, it's AireStanley@mchsi.com.

    Faya has great taste in prezzies. And Mitch is totally predictable!

    Goob love,
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Maggie,
    Faya sure writes very well. and she's so neat!! :) Those are wonderful pressies and I'm sure you'll be sharing them with mitch?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh cool ! You even share with Mitch... I knew it.... I am like you Maggie. When it comes something for me I have to open it now and not in a few days or even minutes ....
    Big big kisses, Faya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy burpday in advance, Maggie. Hope you get to open up all your packages before Tue!!!

    Have a wonderful day filled with treats & toys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maggie & Mitch

    We just saw your picture on the AIREDALE QUILT ....Great PICTURE

    Your Mom is so talented ....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooo.. what lovely pressies from Faya. I especially like the sausages on a string. Mmmmmmm, yummy! Did it taste good Mitch? Hehehee!

    Love licks,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a really pretty card! And tat is alot of stuffs you got from Faya! So sweet of her!

    Love,
    Reina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow,

    TT a whole bunch of presents for you..

    Counting down for you..

    2 days more!!!

    Do post your birthday pictures alrite?

    Happy birthday in advance.

    Love
    Sweety

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Maggie! That hotdog on a rope looks very fun!!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh NOW I feel like a Dorko...I thought I was late wishing you happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Maggie.. such a nice pressie u got there.. My mummy just helped me to send you a small card today... but i think it will reach you late.. anyway.. i would like to wish you an advance HAPPY BARKDAY!!...

    love
    Golden Rossi

    ReplyDelete
  24. What great presents. As soon as I saw Mr Sausage I knew who'd end up with it, hehehe! I actually sent that same toy to someone last week (not you, though you fo have a gift on the way!)

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow you have the bestest presents.
    Your a lucky dog - and we send our love!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, those are great gifts from Faya.

    Love
    Boy n Baby

    ReplyDelete