Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mitch's Smile a Thank You and Time Capsule

Mitch asked if he could please post his winning smile for all the world to see and I said yes!

Hi Guys - it's me, Mitch!!
Mom just told me that we were going for ice cream! That ALWAYS makes me smile!Here I am in Maggie's crate. She's a very generous sister with letting me have her bed whenever I want it. It has lots more cushy padding in there then mine does. Thanks Maggie! I'm a happy boy!

This is my grandpa smile. Mom and dad get the BIGGEST kick out of this smile. They swear I have my lower dentures in for this picture! What are dentures?Thank you for letting me post three pictures Maggie! I really appreciate it! You're turn to speak! Woof! hehehehe

You're going to get sick of hearing me say this but at 11AM the mailman went and yet another package arrived! OMG, am I the luckiest girl or what??!! This time the package was from Huskee. It had both my name on the envelope and Mitch's name so we let the little man do the honors this time!It took forever for Mitch to take his head out of the bag so we could see what Huskee sent. When he finally did all I can say is OMG look at all of these treats! The smell of the jerky was overwhelming! When do we get to open up the packages and dig in mom?

Mitch seemed to like the cheese treats the best. He was laying on the floor trying to get the bag open before mom noticed and took it away for safe keeping! You're such a chow hound!

Huskee also sent me a hand made birthday card with a cake sticker on it and lots of colorful stamps. It's very pretty and very creative and it has Huskee's manly smell all over it! Thank you sooooooo much Huskee! You are so thoughtful to think of me on my birthday. I really and truly appreciate it!

Sitka tagged me for the Time Capsule game. Apparently how it works is - If you doggies and Girl girl were going to make a time capsule to be opened some time in the future what would you put in there for the doggies/hamsters of the future? Name five important things that you would include and then pass it on to five other friends." I think this is a really cool game so Mitch and I have been thinking hard about this one and this is what we came up with.

1. Our purple ice cream shovels that Putter gave us - so all doggies of the future know that shovels hold more than spoons!

2. Mr. Carrot - the future generations must know about this wonderful squeaky orange man!

3. Marrow bones - Mitch and I both agree that marrow bones have to be included in the time capsule.

4. Our walkie leashes - you have to exercise to stay fit and have fun while you're doing it and we sure do!

5. Nylabones - Mitch loves all of his nylabones and says that they're a MUST for the time capsule!

So we tag: Allegra, Bogart, Herbie and Helios, Lillie Valentine and Sparky the Puggle. Let see what you guys can come up with!

I leave you with one last picture. This is the two of us sharing Wentworth's Toasted Almond ice cream off our new shovel spoon that Putter gave me for my birthday! Thanks again Putter! These shovels really do hold more ice cream than a spoon!

Until next time...............

Love ya lots,

Maggie



25 comments:

  1. Maggie - you were so nice to let Mitch post some cute pictures of himself. WHat a great sister you are! I think that all of your items for the capsule are perfect! Especially the shovel spoons, which are super cool!

    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on yet another great barkday gift.

    Luv,
    Snowball

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, you are so nice to let Mitch post his smile. He is a handsome boy! And you are such a lucky girl to get all of these continuing birthday presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitch!

    You've got a beautiful smile!

    and Maggie! Hurray! More pressies! It must have been quite an awesome barkday this year!

    Lots of Love,
    Reina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maggie! Hi!

    I am super duper happiest that you like your ice cream shovels! Super cool! Great photos!

    Talk to you soonest!

    Your Friend,

    Putter ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Maggie.
    Please tell Mitch he has a beautiful smile!
    You are a great friend thats why you are receiving all those presents!
    Have a good night
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mitch,

    You have such a BIG smile! No wonder you look so good in all the pictures!
    And WOW! More treats!!!
    Huskee is such a wonderful dog!~

    Love,
    Reina

    ReplyDelete
  8. More pressies!? You're a lucky girl Maggie.

    Love licks,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shovel sure look like it can hold quite abit. I think I'll have to get MaMa to buy one for when she feeds us yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wut a beeee-utiful smile! i luv it! congratulations mitch!

    i didnt know that you cud get shovels for ice cream... i am going to haf to pester my peepol to get me one now. wowzers!

    i luv my mister carrot too. it is so hard to decide wut to put in my time capsule.

    ReplyDelete
  11. more pressie! maggie, your birthday never end!

    i know why you love your mr carrot so much coz i can't stop playing it myself. dad was saying "c'mon, not carrot again" coz i keep squeaking it and he gets irritated. hehehe.

    btw mitch, i have added your birthday to the event calendar now you'll get pressies too comes nov. 24th!

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Happy Birthday Maggie (& mom). It was nice of you to let Mitch open your parcel. My mom and I have been sitting here for some time reading your blog. It's great! She even gave up the computer chair for me! woof woof! Thank you for coming by my blog and saying hi and I'm going to add you to my "Other dogs that blog" list so hopefully other people come by your blog too from mine. It may take a while though, we just started my blog a little while ago. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Maggie!

    You are such a lucky girl to get such great pressies for your birthday! But you totally deserve it as you are such a wonderful big sister!

    Tobes

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally agree about the carrot I love mine that Huskee Boy so kindly sent me. Cool Mitch smiles too by the way.

    Tail wags
    Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great presents and awesome grandpa smile, Mitch!
    Ike

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi mitch,

    looks like u really love ur cage alot...but is that too small for u..

    hv u told ur mum, ur a bigger boy now..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Maggieand Mitch! Thanks for letting me use ytour pictures for my entry to Nanook's contest. I'm almost done! Hope you don't mind what I did to you! It's all for the sake of Art, right?

    Tank!

    ReplyDelete
  18. toasted almond ice cream?!?!?!? *droool*

    mitch has a cute smile!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! Mitch, you have such nice and shining teeth. Love your smile.
    You like Nylabones? I do too!! They are the best!

    Preston

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mitch has got a great smile n we love the grandpa smile best.

    Love
    Boy n Baby

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those smiles Mitch. It reminds me of my Jie Jie's smiles. My Mum says she has got a very expensive smile and she has to smile more. Big wide smiles to show off her teeth. Mum says she spent a lot of money on braces for her. Did you have braces too? Your teeth look lovely.

    The Mighty Scruff

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mitch's old man smile is hilarious!

    Wiw, you certainly know how to make a birthday last Maggie!

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mitch have such a cute smile. Those are nice gifts from Huskee. :)

    ~ girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Maggie, I'm back! Really sorry I missed your Barkday. I hope you had a splendid time. I'm impressed by the ice cream shovels! J1 says she might get one for herself!!!! J x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mitch, you are soo handsome when you smile! I wish Maggie would post pictures of you more often ;)

    Puggy kisses
    Suki

    ReplyDelete